Service Level Objectives for Azure Monitor Metrics
Read the launch announcement here.
Connect, Browse, and Analyze
The Nobl9 integration for Microsoft Azure Monitoring is our most robust integration yet. Azure Monitor users can now use Nobl9’s service level indicator analyzer (SLI Analyzer) to create SLOs immediately from existing Azure monitoring data. There is no more guesswork in where to set the goal or threshold of the SLO.
- Enrich Azure Monitoring data with performancee benchmarks
- Reliability Engineering the GitOps way, defining SLOs as Code
- Proactive management of your software performance, and third-party applications
Have any questions? We'll get back to you right away
Get started with these easy steps
- Sign up for Nobl9 Free Edition
- Add Azure Monitor Metrics as a Nobl9 data source
- Build and view Datadog SLOs in Nobl9
See Nobl9 SLO dashboards and alerts tailored for Azure Monitor Metrics and all your monitoring data.